Episode 30: Thursday, December 31st 2009.
It’s New Years Eve! I ain’t drunk…I’m just drinkin’.
“…coming to you live on Thursday, December 24th from high above times square…
- Hires Root Beer Rootin’ Tootin’ Theme (Opening Theme) – Blossom Dearie
- Hinky Dinky Jingle
- If We Make It Through December – Merle Haggard
- Let’s Start The New Year Right – Bing Crosby
- Blue Moon – Glen Gray & the Casa Loma Orchestra
- If You Don’t Work You Can’t Eat – Bobby Byrd
- What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve – lena Horne
- New Years Resolution Blues – “Various Artists”
- Behave Yourself (New Years ’79 Pt. 1) – Booker T. & the M.G.s
- Wonderful Tonight – Rory Borealus
- There Is No Place Like Nebraska – NU Marching Band
- Husker Report
- Hail Varsity – NU Marching Band
- That’s The Way I Always Heard It Should Be – Lou Bond
- New Year’s Eve In A Haunted House )New Year’s ’79 Pt. 2) – The Raymond Scott Quintette
- Happy New Year – “Various Artists”
- Happy New Year – ABBA
- When I’m Gone – Randy Newman
- Auld Lang Syne – Guy Lombardo
- Closing Theme (Sweet Thursday – Johnny Mathis)
Technical information about accessing the audio can be found here.
By necessity, the live broadcast is in mono at slightly reduced quality. The archived shows are in glorious stereo and feature higher fidelity.